YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look,appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our share holders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any damages, losses, liabilities, settlements, and expenses (including without limitation costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) in connection with any claim or action that: (i) arises from any alleged breach of the Terms of Service; (ii) arises from any content or messages you submit or distribute using the Service; or (iii) otherwise arises from or relates to your use of the Service. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that we have the right to seek damages when you use the Service for unlawful purposes, in an unlawful manner, and/or in a manner inconsistent with the Terms of Service, and that such damages may include, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, incidental and consequential damages.
Legitimate Small Business and their employees and agents specifically disclaim any responsibility for any advice presented at this website including particularly legal advice, tax advice, accounting advice and any other advice. All visitors are advised not to rely on anything contained on the website but to consult with his or her own professional advisors for all such advice. Any suggestions contained in the materials at this website are illustrative only and may not pertain to a particular situation and laws may change between the time of preparation and the time of presentation, or may not pertain to a visitor’s jurisdiction.
The materials at this website can become out-of-date. Legitsmallbusiness.com makes no commitment, and disclaims any duty, to update any of these materials and reserves the right to add, modify or delete any information at this website at any time.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by law, under no circumstances shall Legitsmallbusiness.com, its owners or any of its underlying service providers, business partners, information providers, account providers, licensors, officers, directors, employees, distributors or agents (collectively referred to for purposes of this section as “Legitsmallbusiness.com”) be liable to you or any other person for any money damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, even if Legitsmallbusiness.com shall have been informed of the possibility of such damages.
This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of Legitimate Small Business and/or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
COMMENTS AND DISCUSSIONS
If you participate in the comments section within the site, you agree to not:
- defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;
- make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;
- advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;
- post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;
- post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or comments; or
- post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component.
Legitsmallbusiness.com reserves the right to remove or edit messages or material submitted by you. Legitimate Small Business is not responsible for material submitted to Legitsmallbusiness.com or posted in chat rooms, on bulletin boards or on other forums by users of the site. By communicating with legitsmallbusiness.com or participating in any forum in the site you grant Legitsmallbusiness.com an irrevocable, transferable and worldwide right to use, reproduce, publicly perform and display, distribute, sublicense, and sell any information, suggestions, ideas, drawings or concepts communicated to Legitsmallbusiness.com for any purpose Legitsmallbusiness.com chooses, commercial, public or otherwise, without any compensation to you whatsoever.