We are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide information to identify yourself when using this website you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
We may collect the following information:
- your name,
- contact information including email address,
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, and
- other information relevant to customer surveys and offers.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you visit or enter information on our website.
How do we use your information?
We use this information to understand your needs and offer a better service. For instance, we may:
- use the information to improve the products or services we offer,
- periodically send promotional emails about new products or services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided,
- use your information to contact you for market research purposes, and
- use the information to customize our website according to your interests and member subscription.
How do we protect visitor information?
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
EU user consent policy
For end users in the European Union:
- we disclose clearly, and obtain consent to, any data collection, sharing and usage that takes place on our website, and
- we ensure that an end user is provided with clear and comprehensive information about, and consents to, the storing and accessing of cookies or other information on the end user’s device where such activity occurs in connection with a product to which this policy applies.
To make this website work better for you we sometimes place small data files on your computer. These are known as cookies. They improve things by:
- remembering information you’ve given so you don’t need to keep entering it, and
- measuring how you use this website so we can make sure it meets your needs.
Our cookies are not used to identify you personally. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit AboutCookies.org.
If you have any questions about these cookies or would like more information please get in touch through our contact page.
Our website contains links to other websites. When you use these links you are leaving our website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst viewing these websites. Such websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please use our contact page
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete please contact us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.